My close personal friend(s) at Zero Hedge have posted an excellent and insightful analysis of the GDP data by David Rosenberg . He demonstrates that most of the gain was driven by government stimulus and ex the stimulus it was a less than festive quarter.
The New Look
- Summer Rerun: Why the Happy Talk About the Credit Crisis? « naked capitalism on The Truth Shall Set You Free!
- alephblog » Blog Archive » Name Your Poison on MBS Relative Value Via the Federal Reserve
- alephblog » Blog Archive » Ten Points — Mainly About the Debt Markets on Negative Convexity
- alephblog » Blog Archive » Monetary Policy is Loose — The Yield Curve is Steep on Bond Market Close June 04 2009
- alephblog » Blog Archive » The Biggest, Baddest Bubble of Them All on Corporate Bonds
- Bond crash/course: Yield curve « self-evident on Butterfly Trade
- ejsmith on History Lesson
- vokalerru on Discount Window Borrowings: $262 Billion
- PrefBlog » Blog Archive » Across the Curve Removed from BlogRoll on History Lesson
- John Jansen on History Lesson